WhatsApp Messenger is currently the top instant messaging app. Billions of users use it to connect & chat with their loved ones. They share personal information, pictures, videos, documents, etc. with ease. It allows them to call their friends via voice or video call no matter where they are in the world. And its end-to-end encryption by Signal Protocol keeps their chats & calls protected and no one can see them except sender & receiver.
But there are some limitations and one of them is that you can only have one WhatsApp account per phone number. Also, you can have only one WhatsApp application on your device. Users who have two phone numbers and want to use WhatsApp on those numbers have no choice but to use another phone. But now there are methods that you can use to use multiple WhatsAccounts on one device. And in this post, we are gonna talk about all these methods.
Methods to Use Multiple WhatsApp Accounts on One Device
Here are the four best methods that will let you use multiple accounts on one device.
- Use Device’s inbuilt Dual/Clone App Feature
- Install Clone Apps from Play Store
- Use WhatsApp Business
- WhatsApp MODs
In the following subsection, we have explained all these methods in detail. Read them to know how to use them and how they work.
Use Device’s inbuilt Dual/Clone App Feature
Now manufacturers give in-built clone features in their mobile devices. Using this feature, you can clone any installed application and have two same apps on the device. It creates an identical copy of the app with a separate data & package folder and thus, a completely separate app. This way, you can clone the WhatsApp application and register with a second phone number in the cloned WhatsApp app.
Here are the steps you can follow one-by-one to enable a second WhatsApp:
- Go to the following locations depending on your device and then enable it for the WhatsApp:
- Xiomi = Settings >> Apps >> Dual Apps.
- OnePlus = Settings >> Utilities >> Parallel Apps.
- Samsung = Settings >> Advance Features >> Dual Messenger.
- Realme = Settings >> App Management >> App Cloner.
- Vivo = Settings >> Apps and Notifications >> App Clone.
- Oppo = Settings >> App Cloner.
- Honor = Settings >> Apps >> App Twin.
- Huawei = Settings >> Apps >> App Twin.
- Here you will see a complete list of the apps installed on your device. Find WhatsApp in the list and enable the clone feature for it.
- It will start cloning the app and will take a few seconds to complete.
- After the completion, go to the home screen and open the app menu/drawer. You will see a second WhatsApp icon. Open it.
- Now register with your other phone number. And then you are good to use another WhatsApp account on the same device.
Install Clone Apps from Play Store
So many clone apps are available on the Google Play Store. You can use those apps to clone WhatsApp and register with another phone number. One of the popular cloning apps is Parallel Space. It also has a lite version and a 64-bit version. You can use any of these apps depending on your device.
To clone WhatsApp Messenger, follow these steps:
- Open the Parallel Space app.
- You will see a “+” button on its home screen. Tap it.
- It will open a list of the installed apps. Select WhatsApp from this list and tap on the “Add” button.
- Then it will start creating the WhatsApp clone app and take a few seconds.
- After that, you will see a WhatsApp icon on the home screen of Parallel Space. Tap it to open WhatsApp and then register with your second number.
- You can also create a shortcut of this WhatsApp clone on the device’s home screen so that you don’t have to open the Parallel Space.
Parallel Space lets you create only one additional account of the installed apps. If you want to create more than two accounts, I suggest the “Do Multiple” app. Using it you can create up to 6 clones of an app and thus, you can use 6 WhatsApp accounts on the same device. The steps to use this app are the same as those of the Parallel Space app.
Use WhatsApp Business
Recently, WhatsApp released a new app – WhatsApp Business. It’s mainly for those who have a business. It comes with many features that help the user to connect with their customers better than before. And WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business users can chat with each other. Also, you can install both apps simultaneously on the same device. But you will need two different phone numbers to use both of them. So, if you want to use two WhatsApp accounts, you can use WhatsApp Business.
WhatsApp MODs are the modified version of WhatsApp created by third-party developers. Currently, many Best WhatsApp MODs are available such as GBWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, OG WhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus, WhatsApp Aero, etc. These apps provide so many features that are not available in the official WhatsApp. But that’s not our topic right now.
The main thing is that their package name is different from the official WhatsApp package folder. Therefore, installing these WhatsApp MODs will not replace the official WhatsApp data folder and will act as a different app. Thus, you can install them alongside official WA. Likewise, the package names of these MODs are different from each other. As a result, you can install all the MODs alongside each other.
You can download WhatsApp MODs on our site. Once you download their APK, install them on your device. And then create your account using a second number. The process is the same as it is in the official app.
In this post, we have shared four methods you can use to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on the same device. You will not face any issues using these methods. Out of these methods, the device’s in-built clone feature and WhatsApp Business are the safest methods. Using the external clone apps may start lagging over time. So, choose any method you like. If you have any questions, feel free to write to us in the comment section. Have a nice day!